Phillips 66 has been an ardent supporter of general aviation since the earliest days of flight and is responsible for many firsts in the field.
- First to develop multigrade piston aviation oil (X/C® 20W-50)
- First and only to create multigrade oil approved for engines designed for the 120 grade (X/C® 25W-60)
- First to invent the aviation refueler truck
- First to market 100LL aviation gasoline
- First to be voted pilots’ favorite fuel brand for 10 years in a row
The Phillips 66 line of aviation lubricants is designed to exceed your expectations with premium single and multi-viscosity engine oils and the highest quality hydraulic fluids. Approved by the FAA and leading engine manufacturers around the world, the Phillips 66 line of aviation lubricants offers everything your aircraft needs from break-in to TBO.
- Single source for piston engine oils and hydraulic fluids
- High performance properties for extremes from Alaska to the tropics
- Protective additive packages that exceed industry specifications
- Phillips 66 X/C can be used from break-in to TBO
- Compatible with other brands